We provide cleaning, security and related building support services for workplaces in and around Britain’s thriving capital city.
Drawing on years of expertise, our managers ensure that best practice is delivered throughout all our contracts by using the latest innovations and technology to compliment our highly skilled and trained operatives.
Maximising efficiency levels by coupling best practice to industry leading innovation ensures that our contracts are affordable and most importantly deliverable, providing best value, not just best price.
- to provide comprehensive, cost-effective and efficient service delivery through sustainable and responsible methods
- to act as ambassadors for the clients we serve
- to work in a close, transparent partnership with all our clients
- to always abide by our core CSR values and principles
…understanding client-specific needs through detailed site survey undertaking to ensure full contract compliance including:
- recognition of flooring types
- required presentation standards
- Listed Building regulations
- DBS requirements (we are a registered body)
- Implementing environmentally friendly, manual and technological systems and solutions
- providing bespoke Implementation and continued improvement plans ensuring service levels and cost efficiencies are optimised throughout the life of the contract
…are our most important asset and we have a duty of care to provide safe, healthy and efficient working environments for our teams, including:
- the provision of innovative technologies that are fit for purpose and help reduce the labour intensity and cost, enabling our teams to concentrate on the details of your contract
- on site mobilisation training bespoke to site
- payment of Living Wage where possible, we are a Recognised Service Provider of the Living Wage Foundation
- thorough TUPE consultation
- outsourced HR advice to assist our own experienced HR team, ensuring fair and objective procedures
- In-house BICSc-accredited training, delivering industry qualifications across a wide spectrum of disciplines
We are the dedicated London office of Regent Samsic, providing building support services since 1986.
Gender pay gap reporting is a new annual legal requirement for large organisations. Read the REGENT SAMSIC Report here…
Get in touch with us – now …
Call us (within the UK) on tel. 0800 678 1170 – or complete the enquiry form here